Fat Joe Wants To Be A Superstar

Rap-Up.com recently chatted with and asked the rapper if he felt he had finally made it from the underground to mainstream. “We all evolve. Jay-Z made the same change. And Nas did,” Joe said. “Some of the greatest rappers in the game. That’s a transition you make. It’s but so far you can go underground and we have a passion for that. That’s why 80% of my album is straight lyrics and beats and the other 20% is female-oriented and a party going on. But that’s what we love to do. We all want to be a superstar, be at the Grammys, be at the VMAs. So we make big records.”

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *