Recently, probably a couple months ago, some users on Internet Explorer had gotten the message “Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site http://rapdirt.com. Operation aborted” when trying to load this site. I noticed this but rarely use IE, favoring Firefox, and figured it was just a bug related to my PC. I learned otherwise when I was contacted Friday by someone else getting the error. I eventually determined it was an ad placed in a table. The Microsoft support page mentions scripts in tables sometimes create this error. The problem ad code has been moved to the bottom of the page, no longer in a table, so it shouldn’t be an issue now. My apologies for those who experienced problems with this site due to the error.