Studio Fire Destroys Black Eyed Peas’ Gear

Los Angeles Daily News reports that a recording session by the was cut short early Wednesday by a fire in their studio, caused by candles they left burning while they went out for waffles, authorities said. No one was injured in the 3 a.m. blaze, which fire officials said caused $550,000 damage to Glenwood Place Studios, 619 S. Glenwood Place. “There were candles in the recording studio that caused a fire while they were taking a break,” said Burbank Fire Marshal Dave Starr.

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *